Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wide-angle Wednesday

I told you I was busy!  I missed my weekly wrap-up all together.  I put in the training though, got all three runs in last week!  Some of the busy has been self-imposed.  Petsitting slowed down but then Savannah & I decided to totally redo her room.  She's turning 13 in a little over a week and apparently needed something more mature. ;)  In any case...I had a fabulous 4 mile run outside this morning.  The weather was awesome, I even wore a long sleeve shirt for the first time in months.  Normally I would share photos from my good camera, but I enjoyed taking a few on my run this morning with my phone, so you get camera phone shots!  





Oh and something I found incredibly humorous after my run this morning.  I was sitting outside with the dogs right after my run and I realized that I was STEAMING!  You know how when you breath in the winter and steam comes out?  My WHOLE BODY was steaming.  I was cracking up! 

How's everyone doing on this lovely hump day?  Has autumn arrived where you are?  Do you LOVE running outside in the fall?  Is there anyone out there that doesn't?  Is that even possible?  ;)

16 comments:

  1. i have to say.. i love the skirt! I thoroughly love love love, running in the fall... :) I would like my body to be steaming everyday! lol.. that was priceless...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (this has you as anonymous so I have no clue who it is! LOL) I seriously get a kick out of the smallest things...steaming bodies! ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Karen! I love running in the Fall - it's the best time of year...period!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! That is one thing I am really missing this year, being able to run in the fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this time next year you are running free of pain and enjoying every second of it Kristy!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Glad you enjoyed your run! I haven't yet experienced the coolness of a fall run. Maybe I just need to set out a little earlier in the day...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I will try to send some cooler air your way! ;)

      Delete
  5. I love running in the fall! It's such a refreshing feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Kim! I was *almost* too cold at first, but I warmed up fast.

      Delete
  6. I sometimes wish I lived in a place that has seasons... The pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, I love my seasons...but in the dead of winter when I'm griping about the snow, you'll be enjoying lovely warm runs, yes?

      Delete
  7. I love fall running - unfortunately I'm still waiting on the real fall weather lol :0) Send some my way please?

    Your photos are so gorgeous, I want to run that trail! And that is so funny that your whole body was steaming lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I was cracking up about it. I'm sending it your way!!!

      Delete
  8. Glad to hear your training is back on track after that stupid foot problem! I love love love running in the fall. We've had the smallest hint of it here (lows finally in the 60's!) and my run was so much nicer. Love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it, looking at my training, I'm starting week 5 of back to running! It's crazy, I cannot believe it took so long to heal. Yay for fall!!! We are so happy it has arrived.

      Delete